Saturday, May 18, 2013

Darkness of Truth (book 6) is coming soon!!!!!!

Morning all!
Happy Saturday!

I'm dropping in to give you all a quick update on the next book in the FBI/Romance series.
Darkness of Truth  will be rolling out in a week or so.
YAY!!!!
I've received the final proof and am doing the last read through this weekend. Once all the corrections are approved and Tammy gets me her spot checks, we'll be ready to go!
That means a possible release between May 28 and June 1st.
I hope you all fall in love with it as much as we did!
(It's Tammy's new favorite! This book dethroned her old fav Sacred Burial Grounds)
Tomorrow I'll post the cover and synopsis!
I also have great questions from you the reader scheduled too!

Vegas is Dying (book 2) is also complete. I begin the detail read through this week and then begin writing Christmas is Killing (book 3) right after.

Busy summer here for me!

Everyone have a book filled weekend!

Much Love, Mayhem and Murder,

Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment