Friday, May 24, 2013

Okay... I finally broke down and did it...

I get one question more than anything in emails.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON FACEBOOK?

I was at one time, but not under my pen name. I closed the account a year ago, because it was an addiction. I was weak. I couldn't control myself.
So it had to go.

Now, I have to say... It's back. I created a page for my work. I know... It's going to suck out my soul and swallow me whole, but I have to try.

Join me on FB here.

If you have FB, come on out and like my page. Join me in the downfall of modern society. I swear, we can go down together...
It's just beginning to be put together, so excuse it's appearance. Much like the page, we're a work in progress.

I even posted a picture of me, for those of you that think I don't really exist and am a figment of someone's imagination. Yep. That woman on the page is me.
I swear!
Really!

For those of you that don't have a FB page, fear not, I shall be posting here as always.

I've gotten some emails for the trivia contest, and I can't wait to see who wins!

Much Love, Mayhem and Murder,

Morgan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment