Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Sunday!

Morning all!

I'm back from my vacation. Surgery is done, house hunting is complete, and I'm ready to start back up on the work schedule. Today I'm adding details to Sinner Realized ~ Book 2 in the Sinner Trilogy. It's Luke's story, and I hope you all enjoy it!

I took a minute from work to tell you all about the releases this week!
YES! It's time!

Dangerous Revelations is going to be out this week! Wednesday to be exact! I'll be posting the link on this page when it's available, and also on my FB page. So, check it out! But that's not all! I'm going to be giving you book 2 right after it! Next Sunday, the 13th, you'll also get the second book in the series, Dangerous Choices! That's 1000 pages of fun in five days! So, as soon as you finish the first book, you can roll right into the second.
No need to wait 6 months to find out what happens!
YAY!
I hope you love Jolie, Jacques, and Flynn as much as I do! They were written before the FBI series and my first unique couple. I adore them!!!!

Who doesn't like a sexy vampyre? I promise, they're going to be different than any other couple you've ever met.
It's a ten book series, so you'll have to stick around and watch their stories unfold.

Now, I'm going to go back to work so you can have Sinner Realized in November! It's a busy month for me. Next two months have two releases, and I have to write two more books too. I'm about to start Dead Shall Speak. It's book 10 in the FB series. So, once you read Redemption is Here, I'll have already taken care of the follow up book.

I love book 9 A LOT! I hope you do too!

Stay tuned! Three days until book release! If you're not on my email release list, sign up! You'll find out first when the books are available!
Scroll down and you'll find the link. You don't have to leave your name, just the email you want the notification sent to!

Enjoy!

Much love, mayhem, and murder,

Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment